These are some pretty good questions you should ask yourself if you want to learn more about SEO:
- Are SEO courses overrated?
- Are blogging courses overrated?
- Can somebody claim to be an SEO expert when his or her success relies on choosing low-competition niches?
- Is there such a thing as SEO Friendly themes?
- Does changing themes affect your site’s SEO?
- Is shared hosting negative for your site’s SEO?
- Do ads affect your site’s SEO?
- Does Google rewards fast-loading sites, or simply punishes slow-loading sites?
- Does having an Email Opt-in form contribute to a better performance of your site or post on Google?
- Are you missing something when you are not using an SEO Plugin?
- Should SEO advice be divided into low and high-competition niches?
- Should I disavow toxic links?
There are all posts answering some of the questions above.